Pirates, jet off and wander the streets of beautiful Barcelona during the magic of Christmas Markets season! Our Holiday Finder is offering 2 nights at the Rialto Hotel, nicely located in the city centre and just a few minutes' walk from La Rambla. Flights are included, with departures from across the UK.
We're eyeing up a Saturday departure in early December. Barcelona's oldest Christmas Market is the Fira de Santa Llúcia, which opens at the end of November.
Booking Info Timeframe: 8. Oct. 2018 - 17. Jan. 2019
For more dates and departure airports, browse the filters in our Calendar View
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Return flights UK - Barcelona
- 2 nights at the 3* Rialto (longer stays available)
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Available: October 2018 - January 2019
- Example Dates: December 1st - 3rd, 2018
- Find public transport from the airport to the hotel here
- The Fira de Santa Llúcia opens at the end of November. Find more info here
- Based on 2 adults sharing
Hotel Rialto is blessed with an incredible location - right in the Gothic Quarter and just a short walk from La Rambla. You'll also be less than 10 minutes' walk from the Fira de Santa Llúcia, Barcelona's most famous Christmas Market. En suite guest rooms each have hardwood floors, air conditioning and a TV. The closest metro station is just 300 metres away and you'll find plenty of delicious food even closer to home!