Visit the beautiful city of Vienna and explore the bustling Christmas markets -- there are more than 20 of them that pop up during the festive period and they are considered to be some of the oldest and prettiest in Europe.
We've found a Christmas cracker of an offer -- 3 nights in a 4-star hotel with return flights from £170* per person -- other select dates during December are over £300 per person for the same package so get booking pirates before the price goes up.
Booking info Timeframe: 10. Dec. 2019 - 16. Dec. 2019
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday. To change holiday details, click here!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 10-13 Dec, 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London (Gatwick or Luton) or Edinburgh
- 4* Arion Cityhotel Vienna
- 3.5/5 (TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – room-only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £42 per bag, return
- Shuttle transfers £31 per person, return
About your stay
The Arion Cityhotel Vienna hotel is to the south of the city - it's about a 10-minute walk to Triester Straße & Computerstraße train station from where you can get into the centre.
The hotel's facilities are quite limited but there is a restaurant and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Vienna's Christmas markets run from 16 November-24 December.