Pirates, we've found you this cracker of a deal to Copenhagen this December. This package includes four nights in a central, 4* boutique hotel, daily breakfast, and return flights for just £288*pp.
This is a great-value deal for a peak-season visit to Copenhagen, especially as the Christmas markets will have begun. Pirates will be saving over £60*pp compared to departing just one week earlier.
To secure this package today, make sure you select 'secure today from £25pp' when you click through to the booking page.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 6. Dec. 2020 - 20. Dec. 2020
We chose 4 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book City Break button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13–17 December 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various UK airports
- Absalon Hotel in Vesterbro Neighbourhood
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice 2019 Winner
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Return check-in luggage from £51 per bag
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room at the 4* Absalon Hotel - a boutique, award-winning hotel located in Vesterbro Neighbourhood.
Daily Scandinavian breakfast is included in this package, and you'll be just a five minute walk from Copenhagen Central Station, Tivoli Gardens and the Meatpacking district.
This means you'll easily be able to explore Copenhagen's world-famous Christmas markets, the Hans Christian Andersen Fairy-Tale House, as well as a huge array of trendy bars and restaurants