How we love picturesque Tuscany in Italy. We have spotted some phenomenal rates over at the gorgeous 4* CDH Hotel Radda in Chianti for an indulgent break, with breakfast included in your stay. Here you'll be in a great location for exploring the wine region, surrounded by breathtaking views, and access to a wellness centre with indoor pool and hot-tub. End of April / beginning of May is a great time to go!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 18. May. 2020
Some dates from London
- 18.04 - 20.04 from £125pp*
- 25.04 - 27.04 from £107pp*
- 02.05 - 04.05 from £145pp*
- 09.05 - 11.05 from £156pp*
- 15.05 - 17.05 from £149pp*
- 16.05 - 18.05 from £140pp*
Some dates from Manchester
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Flight + Hotel package from Lastminute.com
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Cheapest date we found: 11th – 13th April 2020
- Departures from London and Manchester to Bologna
- 4* CDH Hotel Radda in Chianti
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Total cost of holiday from £214 2 = £107* per person
About your stay
You will be staying at the lush 4* CDH Hotel Radda surrounded by the hills of Chianti, offering a wellness centre with heated hot tub, sauna and Turkish baths, indoor and outdoor pools. You'll be sleeping comfortably in a modern room with terracotta floors equipped with hairdryer and toiletry set, flat-screen TV and free internet, with breakfast included in your stay. Parking is free as well.
Need car hire?
Why don't you pick up a car-hire enabling you to get around to explore the Chianti region? You could snap one up using our car comparison tool. The drive from Bologna airport takes about 1h 40mins.