Pirates, if you're looking for a quick minibreak for two, check out this insane value: 3 nights in pretty Gdansk, Poland from only £49pp including flight and hotel! It's cheap 'n' cheerful, with Ryanair flights and 2* accommodation 15mins outside of the city, but you can't argue with those prices...
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2018 - 29. Nov. 2018
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 2 – 5 October 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from eBookers
- Departure airports: London Stansted
- 2* Central Sopot
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £98 / 2 = £49pp
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
About your stay
The is an 8-minute walk from the beach and a 5-minute walk away from the longest wooden pier in Europe. Rooms have TV, free WiFi, fridge, private bathroom and optional airport shuttle service.
There are dormitory rooms on-site but you will have a private double with own bathroom. It's only 180m from Sopot Railway Station, so connections to Gdansk are simple and fast - you can get there within 15 mins by train!
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £29 in total. The hotel is a 25-minute drive from Gdansk airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.