Ahoy mateys, we have an awesome getaway to Dublin for you up next, it can be really expensive to stay in Dublin but we have found this cool city trip for under £150* for a 3 night stay.
Even better the hotel is in the centre of Dublin so you don't need to rely on public transport to get about and making your trip more expensive. The Dublin city break is based on 2 sharing so grab your fav pirate and get booking today.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2019 - 23. Dec. 2019
Example booking: 08/12 - 11/12
- Glasgow from £161* per person
- Newcastle from £152* per person
- Bournemouth from £201* per person
- Birmingham from £163* per person
- Bristol from £197* per person
- Edinburgh from £201* per person
- Manchester from £186* per person
- London from £189* per person
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package
- Example date: 08/12 - 11/12
- Many departure airports
- 3* Maldron Hotel Parnell Square
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Parnell Square
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £292 / 2 = £146* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Maldron Hotel Parnell Square which is centrally located just a 2-minute walk from O'Connell Street and only 7 minutes' walk from the lively Temple Bar district - a must visit while you're in Dublin. Dublin Castle, Grafton Street, and Trinity College are also all just a short stroll from the hotel.
Your room will be well equipped with air-conditioning, TV, hot drink making facilities, private bathroom and free Wi-Fi and the hotel offers a café & bar.