Pirates, grab your squad and head to Spain this Spring with this bargain getaway in Costa Brava! You will stay in a well rated hotel for 6 nights - longer stays are possible and you can book with a deposit.
There are great prices throughout Spring and if you wish to travel as a couple you can do so for £210 per person.
Booking Info Timeframe: 16. May. 2018 - 22. May. 2018
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Scroll down to 'alternative holiday durations' to book 3, 5 or 6 night holidays
- Travel duration: 6 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16th – 23rd May 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Edinburgh, Prestwick, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle
- Odissea Park Hotel
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – self catering
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 4 sharing (2 sharing from £210pp)
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Loveholidays package £602.18/ 4 = £151 per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £26 per person
About your stay
The hotel you will stay in is Odissea Park which scores a great 4.5 out of 5 at TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence so you know you are staying somewhere cool. Your apartment will be equipped with air-conditioning, living area with sofa bed and flat screen TV with satellite channels.
The hotel is located in Santa Susanna, offers an outdoor swimming pool and it is under 5 minutes walk from the beach, you will also find bars and restaurants nearby.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £24 for 6 days.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.