Pirates, keep it cheap & cheerful with 7 nights in Spain's Costa Dorada from £127pp including fully equipped tent at Camping la Torre del Sol & flights.
This cosy, family-friendly site has a mixture of large standing tents and cute chalets to pick from, so you can customise this package to your heart's content.
Booking Info Timeframe: 19. May. 2018 - 29. Sep. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: September 19th – 26rd October 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, London (Gatwick, Luton, Southend, Stansted), Manchester, Newcastle, East Midlands
- 2* Camping la Torre del Sol
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Self-catering
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package £253.75 / 4 = £126.88pp
- Check-in luggage £44 per bag
About your stay
The 2* Camping la Torre del Sol is a 12-minute walk from the beach, with 2 hot tubs, spa, and 3 outdoor swimming pools on-site.
All equipped tents and cabins have kitchen area for your self-catering needs, while the bars and restaurants nearby offer scrummy local foodstuffs. The nearest towns to explore are Tarragona and Salou, a 25-minute drive from the site.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £89 in total. The Camping la Torre del Sol is a 1-hour drive from Barcelona El Prat airport and 20 minutes from Reus airport.