Costa del Sol in July: 7nts Spain from £242pp incl. top rated 4* hotel, breakfast & flights
Pirates, pick up a bargain for Spain's sunny Costa del Sol: 7 nights in July from £242pp including the top rated 4* Guadacorte Park Hotel, breakfast & flights.
It's a knockdown price for summer, especially for a 4* property with a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor and a gorgeous pool...
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jul. 2018 - 29. Sep. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 3rd – 10th July 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Belfast, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, East Midlands
- 4* Guadacorte Park Hotel
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Check-in luggage £71 per bag (optional)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £482.64 / 2 = £241.32pp
About your stay
The 4* Guadacorte Park Hotel has a big outdoor pool, sauna and gym, all within a 15-minute drive of Gibraltar and Algeciras. The property has generous gardens, tasty El Acebuche restaurant and La Jacaranda poolside snack bar.
Rooms have aircon, private balcony, minibar, flat-screen satellite TV, bathroom and free WiFi. The nearest beach is Palmones, only 3km away, with several golf courses and other attractions nearby. Free parking available.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £28 in total. The 4* Guadacorte Park Hotel is a scenic 1hr30min drive from Malaga airport.