Pirates, we've found the perfect active holiday for you this September.
From just £259*pp, this five night break to Umag could cost you double the price* if departing two weeks earlier. With heated swimming pools, a private beach and bike rental, the 4* Hotel Sol Umag for Plava Laguna is ideal for any Pirate who loves to keep busy on holiday.
Even better, you can secure this package today for £39*pp.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 14. Sep. 2020 - 30. Sep. 2020
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 21–26 September 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London only
- 4* Hotel Sol Umag for Plava Laguna in Umag
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Return check-in luggage from £51 per bag
About your stay
You'll be staying in a twin room at the 4* Hotel Sol Umag for Plava Laguna, in Istria, Croatia. This beachfront hotel is ideal for active Pirates, with bike rental, tennis courts, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and even a diving centre nearby.
Breakfast is included in the price, so you'll prepared for a day full of activities (or lying on the beach)! Located just one kilometre from the historical Umag, this is the perfect escape for Pirates who want the best of both worlds.