Cyprus in August: 7nt summer holiday from just £351pp - incl. flights, apartment, bags & transfers
Pirates, summer holidays needn't break the bank! We've dug out this fabulous Cyprus holiday departing in August from just £351pp - there's lots of availability throughout the month meaning you can still get away this summer without and eye-watering price tag. You'll have a week in a newly renovated apartment close to the beach with flights, luggage and airport transfers included.
Jump on it pirates this is a great deal for some August sunshine - we've found availability from London, Manchester and Birmingham!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Aug. 2017 - 31. Aug. 2017
Sample departure from London Gatwick on 5th August for £351pp
Alternative dates and airports
- Gatwick - 12th Aug - £367pp
- Gatwick - 19th Aug - £365pp
- Gatwick - 26th Aug - £388pp
- Birmingham - 19th Aug - £439pp
- Manchester - 12th Aug - £391pp
- Manchester - 23rd Aug - £380pp
- Manchester - 30th Aug - £346pp
Example family (2 adults 2 children) option
To find the cheapest dates from your airport click on the 'Book Holiday' button and then on 'Change My Holiday Details’. This will bring up a calendar overview with all available dates where you can select your airport and choose when you want to fly out.
- Direct return flights from UK - Larnaca
- 7 nights at the Sweet Memories Apartments
- Departures available in August
- Sample date - 5th August from Gatwick
- Self catering board basis
- 20kg checked in luggage per passenger
- Return airport transfers included
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing (availability for 4 sharing too, click the Book Holiday button and then Change Holiday Details)
About your holiday
You'll be staying the a the Sweet Memories Apartments in Protaras. These newly refurbished apartments are rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor and have been awarded a Certificate of Excellence too. The pool takes centre stage, offering plenty of space to lounge around and enjoy the sunshine. The Fig Tree Bay and its beautiful beach as well as the centre of town are just a 10 minute stroll away. You'll find a wide range of shops and restaurants in Protaras where you can stock up your apartment's kitchen with supplies.
Why not rent a car?
Although you have return airport transfers included in this package you might prefer to have your own wheels to get around and explore the area. Using our great car hire price comparison tool we've found a great deal for a week of car rental for just £114:
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!