Ever fancied heading to the Caribbean for a sunny winter break but been put off by the massive prices?
Well check out this deal we found on our Holiday Finder to the Dominican Republic -- seven nights' all-inclusive hotel stay and direct return flights with British Airways, from £790* per person!
Other dates we've seen in December are more expensive AND the flights are indirect so this deal is hot!
Plus, you can secure this holiday with a deposit starting from £125* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 3-10 December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham, Edinburgh or Manchester
- 4* whala!bocachica
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – all-inclusive, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Hand and checked luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1580 / 2 = £790* per person
- Return shuttle transfers from £69 per person
- Room upgrades available
You'll be staying at the whala!bocachica resort, a 4-star all-inclusive resort located on a strip of private white-sand beach.
Rooms feature air-conditioning, private balconies or terraces and free Wi-Fi.
The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools, three restaurants and an open-air gym (yeah, right).