Pirates, we love to visit Dublin for a few days but it can sometimes be pretty expensive, however we have sniffed out this great getaway to Dublin staying for a weekend (Saturday - Monday) from under £130* per person!
You will stay in a great rated 4* Hilton hotel just a 5 minute taxi ride from the centre of the city - a great location at a great price.
The flights are from Edinburgh but there are also flights from many other UK airports.
Booking Info Timeframe: 26. Feb. 2019 - 28. Feb. 2019
- Manchester from £145* per person
- Glasgow from £152* per person
- Leeds from £146* per person
- London from £152* per person
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 09/02 - 11/02
- Departure airports: Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Manchester, Leeds
- 4* Hilton Dublin Kilmainham
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only (breakfast available)
- Hand luggage
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £258 / 2 = £129* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the 4* Hilton Dublin Kilmainham with views over Dublin, a short drive from the city centre or within walking distance to public transport.
The Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Zoo and the Irish Museum of Modern Art are within walking distance.
The hotel has everything you could need for a relaxing stay including hydrotherapy pool, sauna, hot tub, gym and bar and bistro.
Your room will be well equipped with free high-speed internet access and plasma TVs.