Escape the doom and gloom with a week-long holiday to sunny Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea coast where spring temps are well into the 20s -- much better than the UK!
And we've found a great deal, Pirates, staying at the swanky 4-star Royal Star Beach Resort, with all-inclusive board AND flights, from less than £200*pp in March and April.
This deal is based on 2 adults and 2 kids sharing but you can also book just as a couple if you prefer.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2021 - 31. May. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 2-9 March, 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 4* Royal Star Beach Resort
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – all-inclusive board, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- ATOL-protected holiday
- £737 / 4 = £185* per person
- £507 / 2 = £255* per person
- Check-in luggage from £82 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £9 per person
You'll be staying at the Royal Star Beach Resort, a 4-star beachfront hotel in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea coast.
The hotel has a sea-view swimming pool, two restaurants (one included and one à la carte) and a private stretch of beach.
Rooms are bright and modern with air-con, big comfy beds, free WI-Fi and balconies (some with sea views).