Ahoy mateys, we reckon it's about time for a visit to the world's favourite mouse and his Disney buddies!
Our friends at TourCentre have got a great deal to Disneyland Paris with plenty of availability during spring and summer. Included in this teeny, tiny price are your flights, hotel accommodation, park tickets & transfers to the parks!
Flights are available from 10 UK and Irish airports, so find the closest one to you and get booking Pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 31. Aug. 2018
- Direct return flights from London (Gatwick, Southend & Luton), Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, Glasgow, Liverpool, Dublin or Birmingham to Paris
- Departures available between February and August, 2018
- 2/3 nights at the 3* Hotel Kyriad - 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 1-day, 2-park Disneyland Paris entry ticket included
- Hand luggage included
- Free shuttle transfers from hotel to park
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Sample date for £135pp from London Gatwick on 18th March
- Based on 2 sharing
- Deposit and flexible payment options available
About your holiday
What is better than a mini-break to the most magical place on earth?
Hang out with Mickey and crew, enjoy the rides and gaze in amazement at the iconic Disney castle during this 2/3 night break this spring/ summer. During your time in Paris you'll be staying at the Hotel Kyriad, which offers comfortable family friendly accommodation as well as a free shuttle ride to the park!
This deal includes entry to both parks, The Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios so you'll be able to enjoy the attractions of both and hop between them during the day.
There's something for everyone from incredible firework displays and parades to adrenalin inducing rides and attractions, plus you get to meet the characters in person!
To and from the airport
It's quick and easy to get from the main airports in Paris to Disneyland, from both Orly and Charles De Gaulle you can take the Magic Shuttle directly to the parks, alternatively you can use the RER B line from CDG changing at Chatelet des Halles to RER A out to Val d'Europe or Marne-la-Vallée Chessy.