Pirates, it's time to visit some of the hottest destinations in Asia with this unique triple centre package from Holiday Desire. With this deal you'll be jetting off to Dubai, Bangkok and Hong Kong - 3 diverse destinations in one trip!
All flights and 4* hotels in each cities are included. The long haul flights are with Emirates, one of the best airlines on earth. You'll get 3 nights in each amazing city (or 4 if you'd prefer a 12 night trip).
There are options to depart from London, Manchester and Birmingham, with availability between February and August 2018. Give Holiday Desire a call and start planning the trip of a lifetime.
Booking Info Timeframe: 15. Feb. 2018 - 28. Aug. 2018
- Flights from UK to Dubai, Bangkok & Hong Kong
- Departures from London, Manchester & Birmingham
- Travel between February 2018 and August 2018
- Long haul flights with Emirates
- All hotels are 4*
- Dubai: 3 or 4 nights at the Winchester Hotel Apartments
- Bangkok: 3 or 4 nights at Furama Silom or Admiral Suites
- Hong Kong: 3 or 4 nights at Dorsett Tsuen Wan
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hold luggage - Included for long haul flights. Extra charge of £42 per bag for intra-Asia flights
- Sample departure for £649pp - 7th June from London
- ATOL protected holiday
- Deposit option - £299pp
- Based on two adults sharing
About your holiday
In the modern megapolis that is Dubai you'll be staying at the 4* Winchester Apartments (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). There's a gym and an outdoor pool on site. Each apartment has cooking facilities, but Dubai has a whole host of incredible restaurants - surely you'll want to venture out!
In Bangkok you'll have the choice of staying at the 4* Furama Silom (Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) - situated close to the nightlife of Silom and with a great rooftop pool, or the 4* Admiral Suites (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) - located close to some of Bangkok's coolest restaurants and shopping malls in Sukhumvit.
Over in Hong Kong your hotel is the 4* Dorsett Tsuen Wan (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The property has an outdoor pool as well as a spa centre - the perfect place to escape the bustle of the big city. Rooms have free WiFi and big windows for taking in views of the city. The metro station Tai Wo Hau MTR is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.