There are few countries in the world that are as mysterious and beautiful as Iceland.
We've discovered a 3 night mini break that fuses style with affordability. Head out to Reykjavik during Northern Lights season in 2021 to the Center Hotel Laugavegur that is right in the centre of town.
We usually see similar prices for 3 nights in Iceland, however, with this package, you get the added bonus of a daily breakfast as well as a Northern Lights tour (with transfers too!)
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2021 - 31. Mar. 2021
- Jan - 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 23rd, 25th - 27th, 29th - 31st
- Feb -1st - 4th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 17th - 20th, 22nd, 25th, 27th, 28th
- March - 1st & 2nd
- Feb - 1st, 4th, 8th
- Feb - 4th & 25th
Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow departures are available from £249*pp - £299*pp
Other dates available throughout Jan - March 2021
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Example date: February 1st 2021
- Departure airports: London, Manchester & Bristol
- 4* hotel (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Book today from £69pp deposit
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Holiday package £358 / 2 = £179*pp
About your stay
The gorgeous Center Hotel Laugavegur boasts a sleek interior and is surrounded by a number of Reykjavik's facilities and restaurants.
Breakfast is included in your booking, after a long day of exploring head down to the modern looking bar for a pick-me-up.
There are a number of tours that you can add on to your booking, but to get you started, there's already a Northern Lights tour included in this package. You'll be picked up and transferred to locations known to give you the best chance of seeing this magical display.