Ahoy mateys! Discover gorgeous Salento in the very south of Italy, home to some of the finest beaches in Europe, not to mention mouthwatering food and wine.
We found some great spring rates placing you at the top-rated 4* Acaya Golf Resort & Spa offering several pools and restaurants, a huge spa and a golf course!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 25. May. 2019
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (*longer / shorter stays available)
- Example date: 13th – 20th May 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airport: Manchester, London
- 4* Acaya Golf Resort & Spa in Puglia
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1,102 / 4 = £276* per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
About your stay
The expansive 4* Acaya Golf Resort & Spa offers a wide selection of top-facilities, all surrounded by fragrant Mediterranean plants and olive trees. It consists of several outdoor pools, a 1200-m2 spa, several restaurants with fine dining, and a pristine 18-hole golf course. You'll be staying in a spacious room offering all your usual mod-cons, including slippers and robes.
Torre dell'Orso and San Foca beaches, famous for their silver-white sand and turquoise water, are only a short drive away, and for your cultural fix head over to picturesque Lecce.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday as transfers in Italy generally come up quite expensive. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £75 in total.