Can't decide between Verona, Venice and Lake Garda? Well, why tick them all off in one trip with this bargain 6-night package that we've spotted? Return flights, 3 hotels and train transfers are included and all for under £200* per person!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2020
More airports available! Click on the BOOK HOLIDAY button to view calendar and availability. *Remember to redeem your voucher within 2 days of purchase.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 6 nights (9 or 12 nights available)
- Holiday provided by Wowcher
- Example date: 6th - 12th Jan 2020
- Available dates spanning Nov - Oct 2020
- Flights from London, Bristol, Manchester, Belfast, East Midlands, Edinburgh or Liverpool to Venice / return from Lake Garda
- 2 x nights at Hotel Aaron in Venice (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- 2 x nights at B&B Hotel Verona in Verona (3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- 2 x nights at Hotel Riel in Lake Garda (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Train transfers between
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults (you need to buy 2 vouchers)
- Booking fee applies
- Remember to redeem your voucher within 2 days of purchase
- *Please read fine print on booking site
About your stay
You'll fly from selected airports in UK to Venice where you will spend 2 nights exploring the beautiful "floating city". Next up, you catch the train to romantic Verona - where Romeo courted Juliet - giving you another 2 nights to discover the city. Lastly, you board the train for scenic Lake Garda where you can unwind with leisurely walks along the shore and take in the majestic landscape. You'll spend 2 nights here before you catch your flight back to the UK. You'll be staying at modern hotels throughout.