Pirates, here's a chance to discover that Disney dream for a dream price: visit Disneyland® Paris for 3 days with MagicBreaks from £196pp* including 2 nights at Disney's Hotel Cheyenne, 'Half-board Meal Plan*', free Eurotunnel crossing* and even a Magical Call from Mickey Mouse to announce your stay!
If you travel between June 10th and September 30th 2018, you and your little adventurers can enjoy the brand new Marvel Summer of Super Heroes.
- Travel duration: 2 nights accommodation, 3 days Disney® Park entry
- Example date: 17th – 19th June 2018
- Eurotunnel, Disneyland® Paris + Disney® Hotel package from MagicBreaks
- Transport: Free Eurotunnel crossing* from Folkestone to Calais, no luggage limit
- Disney's Hotel Cheyenne (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – 'Half-board Meal Plan*'
- Other magical extras including Disney Activity Book, 15% off food at Planet Hollywood® and 15% off food & drink at Earl of Sandwich®
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children (under 12) sharing
- Book by 21 June 2018
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12) sharing
- MagicBreaks package £782.98 / 4 = £195.75pp*
About your stay
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne is a rootin' tootin' cowboy adventure with newly refurbished Disney.Pixar Toy Story-themed rooms. The hotel is within walking distance of the Disney® Parks, whilst also providing a free shuttle service and free parking.
A stay at a Disney® Hotel also offers Extra Magic Time*, meaning you and your family can access certain attractions for longer than regular guests.
Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.
*For full terms and conditions, please see MagicBreaks website here.