If visiting the 'happiest place on earth' isn't on your list of 2019 resolutions, then now's the time to add it!
We've found a week-long holiday in Orlando, Florida at an ACTUAL Disney hotel available from under £500* per person, based on 4 sharing.
The cheapest dates are in March from London but you can fly also from Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle, Manchester or Glasgow in peak summer months for an extra fee.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2019 - 30. Jun. 2019
You can also travel as a couple from £768* per person, based on 2 sharing.
Cheap departures from other UK airports:
- Birmingham from £604* per person (June)
- Bristol from £604* per person (June)
- Glasgow from £604* per person (June)
- Manchester from £604* per person (June)
- Newcastle from £734* per person (June)
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- this holiday does not include entry tickets to any of the theme parks or water parks in the Walt Disney World Resort.
These can be purchased separately here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Travel dates: March - June, 2018
- Example date: 25 March - 1 April, 2019
- Departure from London to Florida
- Other flights from Manchester, East Midlands, Newcastle, Birmingham, Glasgow also available
- Disney's All-Star Sports Resort (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Cabin luggage - included
- Add £35.50 per checked bag each way
- Add return transfers from £41pp
- Board basis – room only
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- £79pp deposit
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 2 children sharing:
- £1982 / 4 = £496* per person
About your stay
Located in Disney's Animal Kingdom® Resort Area, the Disney's All-Star Sports Resort is hugely popular with families thanks to its great value, funky sports themes and kid-friendly facilities. These include sports themed Disney rooms and restaurants, an outdoor pool with surfboards, and fun games of baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis.
There are lots of freebies included with your hotel stay including Wi-Fi, parking, plus the hotel offers coach transfers to other areas throughout the Walt Disney World Resort including theme parks, water parks, Resort hotels and the Downtown Disney area. If you choose to visit one of the parks, you will also get extra magic hours, early access FastPass+ planning and free MagicBands.
Need a car hire?
As airport transfers aren't included in this package, you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up for the week using our car comparison tool from £112 in total.