There's magic in the air pirates! Come and experience the fun of Disneyland Paris with this great offer from TourCenter. As part of this package you'll get park tickets, between 2 and 4 nights at a hotel close to the park, as well flights from 6 UK cities.
Departures are available from now until December - Contact TourCenter and book now, pay later!
Booking Info Timeframe: 9. May. 2018 - 30. Dec. 2018
- London from £129pp
- Edinburgh from £209pp
- Manchester from £219pp
- Glasgow/Bristol from £229pp
- Birmingham from £249pp
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
- Duration 2, 3 or 4 nights
- Stays between May – December 2018
- Example dates: September 17th – 20th
- Flights from London, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Bristol & Birmingham
- Hand luggage - Included
- 1 day, 2 park Disneyland Paris ticket - Included
- 2, 3 or 4 nights at the 3* Hotel Kyriad (Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- 4* Aparthotel Residhome Val d'Europe also available - Contact TourCenter for more info
- Board basis - Room Only
- Based on 2 sharing
- Child rates available. See TourCenter for more info
- ATOL & ABTA protected holiday
- 2 nights from £129 per person
- 3 nights from £169 per person
- 4 nights from £209 per person
Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios
Your package includes a 2 Park 1 Day ticket, giving you entry to both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Experience those world famous rides or immerse yourselves in the sets of your favourite Disney movies - the choice is yours!
If you prefer to bust some dance moves, check out High School Musical - an immersive show for the whole family. For all you thrill-seekers who want to see something new, don't miss The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror as well as classics like Big Thunder Mountain.
You'll be staying at the 3* Hotel Kyriad, a family friendly hotel that is located next to a serene lake and just 10 minutes from Disneyland Paris (with a free shuttle transfer). Rooms each have free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The huge Val d'Europe shopping centre is close by, just in case you want to grab some bargains during your trip.
To and from the airport
It's quick and easy to get from the main airports in Paris to Disneyland. From both Orly and Charles De Gaulle you can take the Magic Shuttle directly to the parks. Alternatively to get to your hotel, take the RER B line from CDG. At Chatelet des Halles change to the RER A and stay on until you get to Val d'Europe - the closest station to both hotels.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.