Disneyland® Paris, it's a magical place that has something to offer both little and big kids alike. Pack up the whole family and head over to France for a 2 night break with Mickey and the gang.
Our friends at MagicBreaks are offering this neat package where you head over to Paris on the Eurotunnel, stay in Disney's Hotel Cheyenne for 2 nights, make the most of 3 days Park entry as well as enjoy oodles of great extras this October.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2019
- Dates available: October 2019
- Example arrival dates: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, October 2019
- October half term stays from £49* per person extra
- Disney's Hotel Cheyenne - Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- FREE Disney Character Breakfast when you upgrade to a Half-board or Full-board Meal Plan
- Other magical extras including magical call from Mickey Mouse, Disney Activity Book, 15% off food at Planet Hollywood® and 15% off food and drink at Earl of Sandwich®
- Eurotunnel crossing included
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children [under 12 years of age] sharing (other group sizes available)
- Book by 27th August 2019
- MagicBreaks package £796 / 4 = £199* per person
About your stay
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne has delightful newly refurbished Toy Story-themed rooms all located within a 15 minute walk or 5 minute free shuttle bus ride from the Disney® Parks and Disney Village®.
The hotel has aircon, flat-screen TV and private bathroom, while the free WiFi and UK and USB sockets will keep you effortlessly charged and connected. Hotel staff can also arrange you a pony ride for an extra charge (seasonal activity, subject to availability).
This package also offers Extra Magic Time*, meaning you and your family can access certain attractions for longer than regular guests, a magical call from Mickey Mouse to announce your stay, and great dining discounts.
Visiting during this time allows you to experience Disneyland® Paris Halloween celebrations, making it totally Spooktacular! Halloween fun starts on 28th September and goes right through til 3rd November 2019!
*Terms and conditions apply, see magicbreaks.co.uk for full details. ©Disney ©Disney/Pixar