Pirates, we know you love a good Disney deal, and when better to visit than spring or summer?
TourCenter has just released a deal for Disneyland Paris, which includes dates in the peak season. Prices start from £129 per person, based on 2 sharing and while prices do go up for July and August, it's still heaps cheaper than you'd package this deal for yourself.
Flights from 9 UK airports are available, and this deal also includes hotel accommodation, 1-day, 2-park entry (worth up to £76pp alone!) and hotel-to-park transfers!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2018 - 31. Aug. 2018
- Direct return flights from London, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, Glasgow, Liverpool, Dublin or Birmingham to Paris
- Departures available between February and August, 2018
- 2 or 3 nights at the Hotel Kyriad
- 1-day, 2-park Disneyland Paris entry ticket included
- Hand luggage included
- Free shuttle transfers from hotel to park
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Sample date for £129pp from London Gatwick on 28 February
- Based on 2 sharing
- Deposit and flexible payment options available
About your holiday
You'll be staying at the Hotel Kyriad (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), which offers comfortable family friendly accommodation with a shuttle to the RER station and the parks - an ideal base for your stay!
This deal includes entry to both parks, The Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios so you'll be able to enjoy the attractions of both and hop between them during the day. There's something for everyone at Disneyland Paris whether you want to lose yourself in a fantasy wonderland, experience a taste of the wild west or live it large on the set of one of your favourite Disney movies, it's all here. For the thrill-seekers among you, the legendary Space Mountain and the Tower of Terror are absolute musts!
To and from the airport
It's quick and easy to get from the main airports in Paris to Disneyland, from both Orly and Charles De Gaulle you can take the Magic Shuttle directly to the parks, alternatively you can use the RER B line from CDG changing at Chatelet des Halles to RER A out to Val d'Europe or Marne-la-Vallée Chessy.