Pirates, come and experience the magic of Disneyland Paris with this amazing package from TourCenter! With this deal you'll get a hotel stay right by the park, along with park tickets and flights from 7 cities across the UK and Ireland.
Departures are available from now until September - Call up TourCenter and ask about the great prices on family breaks in August!
Booking Info Timeframe: 8. Jun. 2018 - 12. Sep. 2018
- Duration 2, 3 or 4 nights
- Stays between April – September 2018
- Example dates: September 23rd – 25th
- Flights from London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Edinburgh or Dublin
- Eurostar from London is also available for an additional £30pp
- Hand luggage - Included
- 1 day, 2 park Disneyland Paris ticket - Included
- 2, 3 or 4 nights at the 3* Hotel Kyriad (Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Disney Hotels also available - Contact TourCenter for more info
- Board basis - Room Only
- Based on 2 sharing
- Family packages start from £399 (total) - Contact TourCenter for more info
- ATOL & ABTA protected holiday
- 2 nights from £129 per person
- 3 nights from £169 per person
- 4 nights from £199 per person
Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios
Your package includes a 2 Park 1 Day ticket, giving you entry to both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Experience those world famous rides or immerse yourselves in the sets of your favourite Disney movies - the choice is yours!
If you prefer to bust some dance moves, check out High School Musical - an immersive show for the whole family. For all you thrill-seekers who want to see something new, don't miss The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror as well as classics like Big Thunder Mountain.
You'll be staying at the 3* Hotel Kyriad, a family friendly hotel that is located next to a serene lake and just 10 minutes from Disneyland Paris (with a free shuttle transfer). Rooms each have free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The huge Val d'Europe shopping centre is close by, just in case you want to grab some bargains during your trip.
To and from the airport
It's quick and easy to get from the main airports in Paris to Disneyland. From both Orly and Charles De Gaulle you can take the Magic Shuttle directly to the parks. Alternatively to get to your hotel, take the RER B line from CDG. At Chatelet des Halles change to the RER A and stay on until you get to Val d'Europe - the closest station to both hotels.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.