Pirates, treat the family to the magic of Disney with a trip to Disneyland® Paris with this deal we've found from MagicBreaks!
The package includes loads -- two nights' accommodation at the award-winning Disney's Newport Bay Club and three days of Disneyland® Paris entry plus loads more extras and goodies!
Visit between now and 15th March to experience the Legends of the Force: A Celebration of Star Wars – you'll see stunning shows, attractions and legendary galactic battles and characters brought to life like never before!
Plus, visit between now and 3rd May to experience the brand-new Frozen Celebration -- highlights includes magical new shows and a meet-and-greet with Olaf!
Plus stay during February half-term from only £50* more per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 5. Feb. 2020 - 4. Mar. 2020
Once you click through, use the SEARCH box to see more options.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Holiday Pirates offer package from MagicBreaks - two nights' stay at Disney's Newport Bay Club & three days Disney® Parks entry
- Arrival dates: 5-6. 9-10. 11-13 February; 3-4 March, 2020
- Accommodation in a Superior Room
- Hotel rating -- 4/5 on TripAdvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Board basis - room-only
- One hot drink per person, per day included
- Complimentary FASTPASS® for each member of your party*
- Free hotel parking
- Book with MagicBreaks to receive bonus extras including a magical call from Mickey Mouse, Disney Activity Book, 20% off food at Planet Hollywood® and 15% off food and drink at Earl of Sandwich®
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years of age) sharing
- Other group sizes available
About your stay
The 4-star Disney's Newport Bay Club hotel, built to look like a 1920s New England-style mansion, is located on the shores of Lake Disney®. It has a buffet restaurant, a table service restaurant, a swimming pool and complimentary Wi-Fi.
It's about a 15-minute walk to the Disney® Parks and Disney Village® and there's also a free shuttle bus to Disney® Parks.
This package also includes Extra Magic Time*, meaning you and your family can access certain attractions at Disneyland® Paris for longer than regular guests; you'll receive a magical call from Mickey Mouse to announce your stay plus some great dining discounts.
The resort hotel was awarded a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award in the Top 25 Hotels for Families - France category.