Slip into Sicily for a 4-night spa break from £192pp including the 4* Parco Augusto Hotel, half board and flights.
If you're looking to whisk that special someone away for a few nights of R&R, take advantage of these off-peak prices in one of the finest parts of Italy.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
If these dates don’t suit you then simply click on the screenshot above and then you can use the calendar tool to toggle dates and see prices. You’re also able to extra people/ rooms to your booking here.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 4th – 8th October 2018
- Departure airports: Gatwick, Luton, Manchester, Bristol
- 4* Parco Augusto Hotel
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Half board (two meals a day)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £383.30 / 2 = £191.65pp
- Check-in luggage £46 per bag
About your stay
The 4* Parco Augusto Hotel is equipped with a spa, indoor and outdoor pool, and the only natural thermal spring in the area at the wellness centre. Your two meals a day included in the half-board rate can be enjoyed in the hotel's restaurant, while drinks are served in the bar/lounge.
Need car hire?
As the hotel is a scenic couple of hours' drive, you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £32.
Please note - prices are correct at time of publish, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability