Pirates, if you fancy heading to the Caribbean this spring then check this out, we have found this great all inclusive holiday to the Dominican Republic from under £700* per person.
The Dominican Republic holiday is based on a couple sharing and staying for a week, however you can stay longer at great prices also.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 14/05 - 22/05
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham, Manchester
- 4* Whala Bayahibe
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Luggage included - make sure you choose an airline that includes luggage
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1341.06 / 2 = £670.53* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the 4* Whala Bayahibe which is located in La Romana which has stunning sea views.
The hotel offers 5 swimming pools including a snack pool, a choice of restaurants including a buffet restaurant, a la carte restaurant and sushi bar to name a few.