We've just laid eyes on the top-rated 4* Torre Del Mar in Playa d'en Bossa in Ibiza offering 2 restaurants and a beautiful pool area within walking distance restaurants, bars, shops and clubs.
There're availabilities throughout autumn 2020, with the cheapest dates to be found in spring 2021 and you can secure it today with a deposit of just £25. And for just a bit more you can upgrade to a room with private Jacuzzi!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 30. May. 2021
- Sample booking
Upgrade to room with private Jacuzzi from £199pp*!
- Availabilities spanning Oct 2020 - Oct 2021
We chose 4 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 12th – 16th April 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure from most UK airports
- 4* Torre del Mar in Playa d'en Bossa/Ibiza
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Deposit £25pp
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £341 / 2 = £171* per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £17 per person
About your stay
The stylish 4* Torre Del Mar is something of a staple on Playa d'en Bossa, recently refurbished to a very high standard offering 2 restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and the Terraza Excellence, which is dotted by Balinese beds, also featuring outdoor jacuzzi and bar service. Plus there's a range of fitness & wellness facilities, including a spa with water circuit, steam room, sauna and cold pool.
All the modern rooms come with your usual mod-cons (a safety box, WiFi, tea and coffee-making facilities etc )along with minibar with free non-alcoholic beverages, which is a nice bonus. And for a bit more, you could opt for a room with private Jacuzzi or a room with outdoor bath tub.