Pirates, Dubai is calling, with glittering skyscrapers and golden beaches a plenty. This springtime deal gets you in before the scorching heat of the summer and sees you living the high life in a 5* hotel.
There's availability in May (just before Ramadan) at great rates, 5* breaks don't come much cheaper than this so get booking pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2017 - 31. May. 2017
- There are a range of flights available at great prices, we've opted for these Swiss flights with a short connection in Zurich but you can choose to fly direct with Royal Brunei although note the very early morning arrival time.
- We've opted for a flight departing the early morning of the day after hotel checkout to maximise your time in Dubai.
09 May - 15 May 18 May - 24 May 24 May - 30 May
- Prices based on two adults sharing
- Hotel - £395/2 - £197.50pp
- Flights - £261pp
Price Total - £458.50pp
- Swiss flights London - Dubai (connection in Zurich)
- Departing 10th May 2017 (other dates and available)
- 23kg of checked in luggage per passenger
- 5 nights at the 5* Millennium Plaza Hotel
With a top airline flying you down to the UAE and a truly excellent hotel this break will exceed all your expectations. You'll be staying at the 5* Millennium Plaza Hotel which is rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence. Located right on Sheikh Zayed road this hotel puts you right in the heart of the action, close to the top attractions and the air conditioned metro to get around easily.
This hotel offers everything you could possibly need, from a swimming pool with a view of the city to a world class restaurant and bar. This holiday is one to truly embrace the life of luxury living. With free WiFi you can stay connected and make your friends back at home jealous with your incredible Instagram shots! And after a hard days shopping and living it up in Dubai, kick back on a heavenly king bed with silky soft linen and enjoy the high life.
Getting to and from the airport
Dubai has a brilliant air conditioned metro system which runs from the airport and is the quickest and easiest way to get around most of the main attractions. For a direct door to door journey from the airport, Uber operates in Dubai and a ride to this hotel will cost around £8 each way. Sign up using our exclusive code HOLIDAYPIRATES to get £15 off your first journey with Uber.
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!