Pirates, see the best of Asia with 3 city trips in one thanks to this fab package from Crystal Travel! Experience the big city glamour of Dubai and Hong Kong, alongside the delicious cuisine and ancient temples of Bangkok. 9 night breaks start at £649* per person, including all flights and hotels.
Trips are available between January and May 2019, with departures from London, Birmingham and Manchester. 9 night breaks start at £649* per person, including all flights and hotels.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2019 - 14. Jun. 2019
Example departure for £649* per person - May 2nd from London
Alternatively fly from:
- Birmingham from £699* per person (May 8th)
- Manchester from £699* per person (May 2nd)
This holiday is provided by Crystal Travel. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 0947!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.
- Visit Dubai, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- Flights from London, Birmingham & Manchester
- Travel between January and May 2019
- Dubai: 3 or 4 nights at the Arabian Park Hotel
- Bangkok: 3 or 4 nights at the Travelodge Sukhumvit 11
- Hong Kong: 3 or 4 nights at Dorsett Tsuen Wan
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage included, hold bags at an extra charge
- Sample date for £649*pp - 2nd May 2019 from London
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- British tourists can enter Dubai, Thailand & Hong Kong without a visa
About Your Holiday
In decadent Dubai you'll be staying at Arabian Park Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor - Travelers' Choice Award 2018), located close to a metro station. The property has a large outdoor pool, as well as guest rooms that come complete with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.
Next up is the hustle and bustle of Bangkok, where you'll be staying at the Travelodge Sukhumvit 11 (Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor). The location means you'll be close to some of Bangkok's best eateries, malls and nightlife, and the nearby BTS and MRT stations will have you across the city in no time. Make sure you check out those views from the rooftop pool!
The final stop is the fascinating metropolis of Hong Kong, where you'll be staying at Dorsett Tsuen Wan (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). There's an outdoor pool and spa on site, and rooms each enjoy a 40-inch TV and floor-to-ceiling windows.