Pirates, today we're ticking off the best of Asia with this incredible triple centre offer from Holiday Desire. With this deal you'll see Dubai, Bangkok and Hong Kong - 3 diverse destinations in 1 trip!
You'll get 3 nights in each amazing city (or 4 if you'd prefer a 12 night trip). All flights and 4* hotels in each cities are included.
There are options to depart from London, Manchester and Birmingham, with availability between January and June 2018. Give Holiday Desire a call and start planning the trip of a lifetime.
Booking Info Timeframe: 11. Dec. 2017 - 1. Jul. 2018
- Flights from UK to Dubai, Bangkok & Hong Kong
- Departures from London, Manchester & Birmingham
- Travel between January 2018 and June 2018
- All hotels are 4*
- Dubai: 3 or 4 nights at the Winchester Hotel Apartments
- Bangkok: 3 or 4 nights at Furama Silom or Admiral Suites
- Hong Kong: 3 or 4 nights at Hotel Sav or Royal View Hotel
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hold luggage - Included for long haul flights. Extra charge of £42 per bag for intra-Asia flights
- Sample departure for £675pp - May from London
- ATOL protected holiday
- Fly Now, Pay Later
- Based on two adults sharing
About your holiday
In the modern megapolis that is Dubai you'll be staying at the 4* Winchester Apartments (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). There's a gym and an outdoor pool on site. Each apartment has cooking facilities, but Dubai has a whole host of incredible restaurants - surely you'll want to venture out!
In Bangkok you'll have the choice of staying at the 4* Furama Silom (Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) - situated close to the nightlife of Silom and with a great rooftop pool, or the 4* Admiral Suites (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) - located close to some of Bangkok's coolest restaurants and shopping malls in Sukhumvit.
Over in Hong Kong you'll have the choice of the 4* Royal View Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) or the 4* Hotel Sav (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The Royal View is located by the waterfront, and boasts a great outdoor pool and a spa.
Rooms at Hotel Sav offer city views, air conditioning and free WiFi. There's a gym on site if you need to burn some calories after sampling some of Hong Kong's amazing cuisine. The closest metro station is a 5-minute walk away. The city is yours pirates!