Tourcenter are giving you the chance to visit 3 of our top destinations in one great package! See decadent Dubai, experience the cuisine and bustle of Bangkok, and max out on the lush beaches of Phuket - all in one trip! This package includes 9 nights of hotels and all the flights you need.
Departures are available from 6 UK airports as well as Dublin, with options between January and June 2019. Contact TourCenter and get booking today!
Booking Info Timeframe: 3. Jan. 2019 - 8. Jun. 2019
Example departure for £659* per person - May 5th from London Gatwick
Alternatively fly from:
- Manchester from £759* per person (May 7th)
- Glasgow from £749* per person (May 2nd)
- Birmingham from £749* per person (May 7th)
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9078!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.
- Flights from UK/Dublin to Bangkok, onwards to Bali and Kuala Lumpur before returning to the UK/Dublin
- Checked luggage included
- 3 nights at the 4* Hotel Royal Chinatown in Bangkok
- 4 nights at the 4* Naina Resort & Spa in Phuket
- 2 nights at the 4* Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road in Dubai
- Board basis - Breakfast included in Phuket (Room only in Bangkok & Dubai)
- Sample departure for £659 from London LGW on 5th May 2019
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- 3-in-1 package from £1,318 / 2 = £659* per person
About your holiday
First stop is the bustling capital of Thailand, famed for delicious food, beautiful temples and raucous nightlife. You'll be based at the 4* Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel has a great outdoor pool as well as fitness centre. The property is located in the centre of Bangkok, a short distance from some of the biggest temples.
It's time to hit the beach pirates! You'll be staying at Naina Resort & Spa (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), a chic property that's 10 minutes from the beachfront. Rooms have air conditioning, cable TV and a private balcony or terrace.
Next up is some true decadence in Dubai. With a stay at the Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) you'll be close to downtown Dubai as well as Jumeirah Beach. The property boasts a rooftop pool with panoramic views of the city, and can even offer massages for the weary traveller. Each modern guest room comes complete with free WiFi, air conditioning and fluffy bathrobes.