Pirates, Ireland is calling, we have sniffed out this super city break in Dublin, staying in a 3* accommodation for 2 nights right in the thick of the action.
The getaway in Dublin departs in April and as there are many flights to Dublin from many UK airports on a daily basis you are sure to find something from your chosen airport to fit your needs.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2019 - 30. Apr. 2019
Example booking: From Bournemouth 02/04 - 04/04
- Glasgow from £149* per person
- East Midlands from £149* per person
- London from £129* per person
- Liverpool from £153* per person
- Edinburgh from £133* per person
- Newcastle from £119* per person
- Manchester from £153* per person
- Bristol from £153* per person
- Leeds from £133* per person
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 09/04 - 11/04
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Temple Bar Inn
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £230 / 2 = £115* per person
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Temple Bar Inn which is in a great location for you to have the best stay during your time in Dublin.
The rooms are well equipped with flat-screen TV with cable channels, a safe, mini-fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
The accommodation offers free Wi-Fi, a 24 hour front desk and a shared lounge if you wish to chill out with fellow travellers.