Ahoy Pirates! Travel to the Irish countryside this spring from just £141*pp.
We've found this great deal for a two night stay at the luxurious 4* Bellinter House, set in the rolling hills of Country Meath, Ireland. You'll be saving over £70*pp compared to the average price for this time of year.
We've selected the best flight times at a slightly higher price, to make sure you can enjoy maximum time at your countryside retreat. However, there are alternative cheap dates throughout May!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 25–27 May
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various UK airports
- 4* Bellinter House in Meath, Ireland
- 4/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Return check-in luggage from £41 per bag
About your stay
The impressive 4* Bellinter House is a boutique hotel, located on the banks of the River Boyne. With this package you'll be staying in a unique double room, and breakfast is included in the price.
You'll also have complimentary access to the steam room, sauna and outdoor hot tub. Set in 12 acres of grounds, and featuring its own spa and restaurant, there's plenty for Pirates to explore at this hotel.