Game of Thrones fans can combine Westeros with the beach by scoring a Croatian bargain in Dubrovnik this autumn; we are currently seeing great prices for end-of-season dates.
You'll get 7 nights at Valamar Club Dubrovnik, a beachside, family-friendly hotel, with full board and direct flights from the UK from as little as £297 per person, based on a family sharing or £382 per person, based on a couple sharing.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16 - 23 October, 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London (*other UK airports available)
- Valamar Club Dubrovnik (rated 4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – full board
- Based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing (couples also available)
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 1 child sharing:
- Loveholidays package £891 / 3 = £297pp
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £764 / 2 = £382pp
- Check-in luggage £20.50 per bag, each way
- Shuttle transfers from £25 per person
About your stay
Valamar Club Dubrovnik is located on the lush Babin Kuk peninsula, about a 15-minute drive from the Old Town (buses stop close by which will take you there) and just a 2-minute walk from the beach closest to the hotel. Dubrovnik's Old Town was, of course, used to film many of the King's Landing scenes from the TV series Game of Thrones.
This 3* hotel gets great reviews on TripAdvisor, and is popular with families who love the large outdoor pool and kids entertainment. As this offer is full board, you'll get breakfast, lunch and dinner included with your stay.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £88 in total.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.