Ahoy pirates, get in quick to grab this bargain holiday at an amazing price, we have found this holiday in Halkidiki for under £200* per person. In fact, it works out at about £18 per day -- excellent value!
On this Greek getaway you will stay for 11 nights in a great 3* hotel, choose to stay longer at great prices and you can also opt to include breakfast at time of booking.
Booking Info Timeframe: 8. May. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2019
More departure airports available on alternative dates and/or alternative durations!
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 11 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 29/09 - 10/10
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Medusa Aparthotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £396 / 2 = £198* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Medusa Aparthotel in Halkidiki which s located near to the sparkling blue bay of Kassandra as well as the popular Kriopigi Beach.
The hotel offers a swimming pool and your room will be equipped with free WiFi, a TV and air-conditioning (charge may apply locally).