Ahoy mateys, fancy a 2 week holiday in the sun to look forward to in 2020? Then take a look at this bargain getaway to Crete that we have sniffed out on our cool holiday finder.
This deal is awesome value for money, from only £190* per person it works out at only £14* per person per night and it will cost you more to stay for a shorter duration.
Book this awesome Greek getaway today with a small deposit!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 14 nights (shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 15th April - 29th April
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Real Palace Studios
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – self catering
- Location: Malia, Crete
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- For more deals click here
- Total from £372 / 2 = £186* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Real Palace Studios which is located just 300 metres from the town centre and all the shops, bars and restaurants.
The hotel offers well equipped rooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis and billiards and a snack bar if you get peckish while sunbathing around the pool.