Pirates, why not book a 2021 holiday so that you have something to look forward to? This super cheap, 7 night family holiday to Salou in Spain, works out at just over £21* per person, per day!
This is incredibly good value considering it's a very well rated hotel, plus included in the price is breakfast and dinner each day.
We particularly like that there are a range of departure airports to choose from, and you can also choose to fly out in May or June for just a small amount more. You can secure this package with a low deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 4. Jun. 2021
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 20–27 April 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various UK airports
- 4* Sol Costa Daurada in Salou, Spain
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast & dinner included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £593 / 4 = £149* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You'll be staying in a spacious family room with a balcony or terrace at the 4* Sol Costa Daurada. There is a huge outdoor swimming pool, as well as an indoor pool, gym, hot tub and sauna.
Breakfast and dinner is included each day of your stay, and you'll find a variety of dishes to choose from at the hotel restaurant, snack bar and on-site English pub!
This hotel is just a short walk from the beach, the Port Aventura theme park and Aquopolis water park. The airport is just over 6 miles away, so you don't need to worry about long transfer times.