Jet off to warmer temperatures in Cyprus next March with a stay at the luxurious, award-winning 5* King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort in Paphos. Here you'll be right by the beach with a selection of restaurants and bars to choose from on your all inclusive basis and a nice set of heated pools with sweeping sea-views.
Go for an extended 4-nights weekend break from £217pp*! 3 nights start from as little as £177pp*!
Booking info Timeframe: 15. Mar. 2020 - 15. May. 2020
We chose 4 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 6th – 10th March 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester
- 5* King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort in Paphos
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – All inclusive
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £432 / 2 = £217*pp
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £21.50 per person
About your stay
The 5* King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort is situated in a beachfront location offering 4 restaurants, 5 bars, spa, gym and sports including tennis, basketball, volleyball and a mini football court. There is a year round indoor pool and outdoor swimming pool, as well as a waterpark.
The rooms here a bright, spacious and tastefully decorated and comes with a flat-screen, satellite TV, a mini fridge and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Most rooms come with partial or direct views of the Mediterranean Sea or a seating area.