If any of you pirates are looking for a Caribbean getaway then you have come to the right place! We have come across this awesome holiday to Dominican Republic from only £715* per person staying in a lush hotel for 7 nights.
You can choose to stay longer if you wish, with 14 nights stays starting from £907* each and breakfast is included each morning of your stay no matter what duration you choose.
This is a really good deal as it is the cheapest price we have seen staying in an award winning 4* hotel!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 27 May-3 June, 2020
- Departs from Manchester, London
- 4* whala!urban punta cana
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the whala!urban punta cana which is highly rated and award winning over at TripAdvisor so you know you are in for a great stay.
The hotel boasts a gym, 24 hour front desk to help with anything you may need, a bar where you can enjoy a refreshing beverage and an outdoor pool - perfect to cool off from the Caribbean sunshine.