Jet off to Mykonos this spring with a stay at the trendy 4* Mykonos No.5 boutique hotel offering stylish, minimalist facilities and a gorgeous pool. By going end of April/May you avoid the tourist stream and can enjoy unobstructed sweeping views of the glittering Aegean Sea from the pool! #swoon
Booking Timeframe: 19. Apr. 2020 - 29. May. 2020
We chose 4 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 2nd – 7th May 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure from London or Manchester airports
- 4* Mykonos No.5 in Aghios Ioannis
- Rated (5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £984 / 2 = £492* per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £17.50 per person
About your stay
The sleek 4* Mykonos No.5 is located in Kanalia of Ornos offering unobstructed views of the Aegean Sea and minimalist luxury for the discerning traveller. Here you can unwind in the inviting pool or sample delectable dishes in the upscale restaurant.
Your elegantly understated, whitewashed room comes with wooden furniture and decor in a neutral, soothing palette and modern amenities including a Sonos sound system, Nespresso coffeemaker and a smart TV. And for the ultimate Greek island indulgence, you can upgrade to one of the fantastic 2-bedroom villas that come with private pools on sea-view terraces.