Mateys, magical Mykonos is up next, if you are looking to get in quick and book your 2021 holiday at a fab price, we have come across this great Greek getaway that is the best value for money for a 4* holiday departing in spring.
Breakfast included each morning of your stay and you can upgrade to half board at time of booking if you would rather have dinner included too.
Book this lush Mykonos holiday today with a small deposit!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2021 - 31. May. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 6 nights (longer/shorter stays possible)
- Example date:
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from London
- 4* Terra Maltese Natural Retreat
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Elia Mykonos, Mykonos
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £570 / 2 = £285* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Terra Maltese Natural Retreat Hotel which is a 4* property located in Elia Mykonos just a short stroll from the beach.
The hotel offers a swimming pool with sun loungers where you can relax in the sun, and a bar and restaurant where you can wine and dine. There is also a 24 hour reception to help with anything you need at any time of the night and day.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay