Pirates, we have an epic trip for you up next, why visit one amazing place on your travels when you can visit more, all in one go. We have come across this amazing deal where you get to visit a few places in stunning Cambodia & vibrant Vietnam.
This awesome getaway includes return flights from a choice of departure airports in the UK, as well as domestic flights, transfers and an overnight cruise in Halong Bay.
You will spend 3 nights in Siem Reap, 1 night in Phnom Penh, 3 nights in Ho Chi Minh City, 2 nights in Hanoi, all including breakfast and you will also enjoy an overnight cruise on a full board basis.
This is a great price as you get to visit many cool places in one go without the hassle of having to book it all yourself.
Booking Info Timeframe: 31. Jan. 2020 - 16. May. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the month and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 11 nights
- Flight + hotel package from Travelcenter
- Return flights from London Heathrow, Glasgow, Manchester & Birmingham
- Lead travel dates 07,10,12,14,16 May 2020
- Valid to travel on selected dates between March - September 2020
- 3 nights in Siem Reap with breakfast
- 4* Starry Angkor Hotel in a superior room (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- 1 night in Phnom Penh with breakfast
- 4* Double Leaf Hotel in a deluxe room (4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence)
- 3 nights in Ho Chi Minh City with breakfast
- 4* Gracy R&J Hotel in Superior room (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- 2 nights in Hanoi with breakfast
- 4* Thang Long Opera Hotel in a Deluxe room (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- 1 night 4* La Pandora cruise in a Deluxe room with full board
- Private Airport Transfers (in Siem reap, Ho Chi Minh city, Hanoi)
- Bus station transfer in Siem reap, Phnom Penh, Ho Chi Minh city
- Bus transfers Siem Reap – Phnom Penh; Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh city
- Group Transfer Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi
- Domestic flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi
- Ha long Bay Overnight Cruise Tour
- Full day Angkor temple tour with Khmer dinner
- Half day Phnom Penh city tour
- Full day Cu Chi and Ho Chi Minh city tour with lunch
- Flights may include stopovers between 4 to 8 hours
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 23-30kg luggage allowance
- ATOL protected
- Based on 2 sharing
- City tax may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £2,598 / 2 = £1,299* per person
First stop is Siem Reap where you will stay in the 4* Starry Angkor Hotel which includes breakfast and offers an outdoor swimming pool, 2 restaurants, free Wi-Fi, fitness centre and a 24 hour front desk to assist you with anything you need at any time of the night or day.
Next up you will be staying in Double Leaf Hotel which is in a central location in Phnom Penh. It also offers an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, bar where you can enjoy a chilled beverage or 2, free Wi-Fi and well equipped rooms with air-conditioning, balcony, flat screen TV with satellite channels, minibar and en-suite bathrooms.
Ho Chi Minh City
For your next stop you will head to Ho Chi Minh City and stay in the Gracy R&J Hotel. Here you will find another outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, 24 hour front desk, free Wi-Fi, bar and room service is on offer as well as the choice of a buffet or American breakfast.
You will visit Hanoi and stay in the Thang Long Opera Hotel, the location of the hotel is fab just 450 yards from Hanoi Opera House and Hoan Kiem Lake. the hotel offers free Wi-Fi, bar, choice of restaurants, bike hire and stylish rooms with air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms and flat screen TVs.
You will also enjoy an overnight cruise of Halong Bay on a full board basis, meaning all meals are included.