Pirates, it's time to explore the real jewels of Southeast Asia with this truly incredible guided tour of Thailand and Laos from Tui Tours! If you've ever wanted to head off the beaten track but weren't sure how to get started, Tui Tours include everything you need: international flights, local transfers, 12 nights of 3* or 4* hotels, meals, guided tours & excursions - all at a moderate pace and in small groups.
After arriving in Bangkok, the buzzing capital of Thailand, your tour will take in the ancient capital of Ayutthaya, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sukhothai, Chiang Mai and the Golden Triangle, before cruising down the Mekong River into Laos before visiting Pakbeng and gorgeous Luang Prabang. For more on this action-packed itinerary, visit Tui Tours.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2019 - 30. Mar. 2020
For more availability between November 2019 and March 2020, take a look at TUI Tours
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Package includes: Long haul flights & local transfers, 12 nights hotels, breakfast daily (and 8 lunches & 2 dinners), 13 tours/experiences, English-speaking guides
- Travel duration: 12 nights
- Available: November 2019 - March 2020
- Example Departure: 22nd February, 2020
- International Flights: London LHR to Bangkok, Thailand
- For full list of hotels, see Tui Tours
- Checked luggage Included for flights
- Deposit option £150* per person
- Board basis – Breakfast Included daily (as well as a total of 8 lunches & 2 dinners)
- Based on 2 adults
Depart from London LHR and visit: - Bangkok (Thailand), Ayutthaya (Thailand), Chiang Mai (Thailand), Golden Triangle (Thailand), Pakeng (Laos), Luang Prabang (Laos)
About Your Trip
After landing, getting settled and seeing the sights of Bangkok, your tour will take you to the Buddhist temples of Ayutthaya and the ancient ruins of Sukhothai. Up in Chiang Mai you'll get to stroll up a mountain as well as ride a cable car up to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep - one of Thailand's most revered temples.
In the spectacular Golden Triangle (where Thailand meets Laos and Myanmar) you'll visit a local hill tribe before hopping aboard a boat (true pirates!) and cruising along the Mekong River into Laos. After arriving stopping at Pakbeng you'll continue onto Luang Prabang - one of the undiscovered gems of this part of the world and famous for its laidback beauty.