Pirates, how do you fancy a trip of a lifetime visiting 2 lush destinations in Thailand (Bangkok and Phuket) before heading to stunning Dubai.
TravelCenter are offering this 9 night getaway from only £699* per person - this is a great price combining 3 awesome places staying in 4* or 5* hotels, return flights, internal flights as well as baggage - head over to TravelCenter for more information and to get booking.
The flights are from London but you can also fly from Manchester and Edinburgh - there is a cool calendar view to see prices at a glance.
Booking Info Timeframe: 5. Oct. 2019 - 31. May. 2020
- Example date: from London on 18th May from £1,398 / 2 = £699* per person
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Package deal with Travelcenter
- Visit Bangkok, Phuket & Dubai
- Flights from UK to Bangkok
- Flights from London, Manchester & Edinburgh
- Internal flights to Phuket and Dubai before returning to the UK
- 3-night stay at 4* Haven't Met (room only) - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- 4-night stay at 4* Kata Palm Resort & Spa (with breakfast) - 4/5 on Trip Advisor
- 2-nights stay at 5* Media Rotana (room only) - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Example date: from London on 18th May 2020
- Dates available from October - May (prices will vary)
- Checked luggage included (20-23kg) & hand luggage 07-10kg
- ATOL protected
- Based on 2 sharing
- Total from £1,398 / 2 = £699* per person
- Room upgrades
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok tour
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi, Maya, Bamboo, and Maitan Island Trip
- Phuket: James bond island by longtail boat
- Dubai: Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Dubai: Desert Safari - sandboarding, camels & brunch
First stop is the fun and bustle of the Thai capital, famous for delicious food, beautiful temples and raucous nightlife. You'll be based at the 4* Haven't Met Hotel Silom (4/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel has a great outdoor pool as well as quaint rooms with WiFi. The property is located in the Silom district of Bangkok, right next to a SkyTrain station - perfect for getting around!
Next, hit up Thailand's gorgeous beach hotspot, Phuket. While there, stay the 4* Kata Palm 4/5 on Trip Advisor which has free shuttle to the beach, 2 swimming pools, swim-up bars, and free wifi. The hotel offers the perfect opportunity to really relax and live your best life next to the beach.
Finish your trip by luxuriating in the 5* Media Rotana (4/5 on TripAdvisor). As an oasis from growing metropolis, the hotel offers a sauna, steam room, and a temperature controlled swimming pool. The hotel is also conveniently located in Barsha Heights close to sandy beaches, mega shopping malls, desert safaris and iconic sites. Claim this hotel as your own desert sanctuary.