Ahoy mateys, we have come across this awesome holiday in the one and only Iceland that is a real corker with many tours included as well as transfers and breakfast each morning of your stay.
The Iceland getaway is for 3 nights staying in a centrally located award winning hotel, with the option to stay longer if you wish, and why not we say. The deal starts from £299* per person and there are many dates on offer for you to choose from.
The amazing tours included are a Reykjavik city tour, Northern Lights tour and a Golden Circle Tour. You can also choose to book a Game of Thrones tour, South Coast and Waterfalls tour, whale watching experience, Blue Lagoon Package and a Lava Tunnel Cave Tour.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Aug. 2019 - 28. Mar. 2020
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer stays possible)
- Package with Fleetway
- Example date: 01/11 - 04/11 from Luton
- Dates spanning August 2019 - March 2020
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Centerhotel Plaza
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- Return transfers
- ATOL Protection
- Reykjavik city tour
- Northern Lights tour (Guaranteed second tour if you don't manage to see the lights on your first night)
- Golden Circle Tour
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £598 / 2 = £299* per person
- Game of Thrones tour from £69 per person
- South Coast and Waterfalls tour from £89 per person
- Whale watching experience from £59 per person
- Blue Lagoon Package from £108 per person
- Lava Tunnel Cave Tour from £89 per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Centerhotel Plaza which is in an awesome central location on Ingólfstorg Square in Reykjavik’s Old Town with many great attractions within easy reach.
The hotel offers modern rooms with wooden floors, minibar and a TV with satellite channels. There is a great bar to enjoy a refreshment and there is a breakfast buffet included in the price of your trip.