Now here is something extra special for you Pirates.
Head out on the holiday of a lifetime and discover the Golden Triangle of India. Over 9 nights you will explore a number of exciting destinations such as Delhi and Goa. Because this is a tour holiday, everything you need is included like flights, bags and hotels. But on top of that, there are oodles of extras to sink your teeth into such as tours, a visit to the Taj Mahal, breakfasts in each accommodation and so much more!
There is availability through out the year so get booking Pirates!
Booking info Timeframe: 3. May. 2019 - 30. Apr. 2020
Other dates available, click the calendar above and have a scroll through to find your ideal time.
How to book: give Citrus Holidays a call on 0208 183 0516 to start planning your ideal trip. They can also cater for solo travellers.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 9 nights
- Example date: 17th September 2019
- Departure from London to Delhi
- Delhi - 5* Suryaa Hotel - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Jaipur - 4* Park Regis - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Agra - 4* Prime Plaza Hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Goa - 3.5* Resort Terra Paraiso - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Luggage included
- Board basis – B&B
- Return airport transfers
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Citrus holiday package – £1998 / 2 = £999* per person
About your stay
Day 1 - Arrive in Delhi. Overnight in Suryaa Hotel.
Day 2 - After breakfast explore Delhi, rickshaw ride included. Overnight in Suryaa Hotel.
Day 3 - After breakfast transfer from Delhi to Jaipur. Overnight in Park Regis Hotel.
Day 4 - After breakfast take off on your Jaipur city tour. Overnight in Park Regis Hotel.
Day 5 - After breakfast transfer to Agra. Taj Mahal visit. Overnight in Prime Plaza Hotel.
Day 6 - After breakfast transfer to Delhi airport and fly to Goa. Overnight in Resort Terra Paraiso
Days 7 - 10 - In Goa
Day 10 - Fly home
- An expert guide at each monument throughout your tours of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
- Rickshaw-ride your way through Chandni Chowk
- Visits to Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort and Chandni Chowk
- Visits to the Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) Museum & Jantar Mantar
- Light and Sound Show at the Amber Fort
- Discover a love poem in stone at the Taj Mahal during sunset/sunrise with Guided Tour, Agra
- Entrance fees for each monument
- An air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking driver for road transfers
- We’ll sort out return airport transfers
- WiFi enabled vehicles
- One romantic candle light dinner by the poolside/beachside in Goa
First stop on this unforgettable journey is the city of Delhi. There is so much to see and do in this magical metropolis. Visit the bazar and take in the sights and smells of the area.
During your stay here you'll be staying at the Suryaa Hotel. Shake off the jet lag in the pool and then crash out in the comfy rooms after a long day of exploring.
Next up it's Jaipur, capital of the Rajasthan state. Quirkily named the 'Pink City' due to it's statement coloured buildings.
Whilst in this buzzing city, your base will be thePark Regis Hotel. An imposing accommodation offering a modern stay with WiFi and an outdoor pool.
Home to the iconic Taj Mahal - of which you will get to visit whilst here - Agra is a city in the north of India. During your time here, the Prime Plaza Hotel will be your home. Catch some Indian rays on the rooftop pool or venture out and explore the local area.
Last but by no means least, it's Goa. Famed for it's beaches, take some time out to chill and relax after such a busy schedule. The Resort Terra Paraiso sits just a quick walk from the sand and is within easy access to local eateries.