When it comes to choosing a USA destination, it can be tricky pin-pointing one of the amazing cities on offer.
So why not grab this 12 night getaway to not 2 or 3 but 4 exciting cities. Start off your adventure discovering the sights and smells of New York before moving over to the west coast to San Francisco, Los Angeles and finally try you luck in the casinos of Las Vegas.
You'll have a choice of hotels in both locations, giving you the chance to customise your trip to suit your needs. All flights as well as 20KG bags are also included.
So, when you're planning your USA escape theres no need to feel torn between casinos or skyscrapers, beaches or celeb spotting!
Booking Info Timeframe: 16. Mar. 2020 - 30. Nov. 2020
- Manchester from £1359*pp
- Edinburgh from £1199*pp
- Newcastle from £1199*pp
- Glasgow from £1239*pp
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 12 nights (3 nights in each city)
- Package deal with TravelCenter
- Example date: 16th November 2020
- Departure from London, Manchester, Edinburgh Newcastle or Glasgow to New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles & Las Vegas
- New York hotels - 4* Z NYC (4/5 on TripAdvisor), 3* Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- San Francisco hotels (B&B) - Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Union Square (4/5 on TripAdvisor), Cova Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Los Angeles hotels - The Line Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor), The Queen Mary Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Las Vegas hotels - Main Street Station Hotel (4/5 TripAdvisor), Luxor Hotel and Casino (3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – room only (B&B in San Francisco)
- 20KG bags included
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- TravelCenter package – £2,198 / 2 = £1,099* per person
First stop it's New York City, you get the choice of 2 hotels when booking, the Z hotel or Both hotels have great locations in Queens, within easy reach of Manhattan. You'll be in the city that never sleeps for 3 nights before jetting off to San Francisco.
Next up, you will head to the wonderful San Francisco, again with a choice of 2 hotels between the Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Union Square or the Cova Hotel. San Francisco has everything you could need for a great stay, jump in a ferry to Alcatraz Island, walk or take a bus ride over the Golden Gate Bridge and much more.
The city of angels is the next, where you will either be staying in the Line Hotel or The Queen Mary Hotel. L.A is somewhere we see on our TV screens day in and day out so we know there is so much to do there throughout your stay. Check out the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Hollywood sign and visit Rodeo Drove.
Vegas baby! Why not end your holiday with a bang, staying in sin city for another 3 night stay. As you may know, hotels in Vegas can be massive in size and you will stay in either The Main Street Station Hotel and Casino or the Luxor Hotel and Casino, the latter of which is in a great location on the strip. If you can drag yourself out of your fab hotel, check out the other awesome hotels around town, the casinos, restaurants, bars and almost anything else you can think of.