Japan. Land of the Rising Sun. A country full of magic, wonder and history.
Experience it for yourself with this absolutely incredible package from Voyage Prive. Discover a number of exciting destinations from Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Kyoto and more.
Choose between a 3* and 4* package as well as a number of different durations (7, 9, 12 or 14 nights, with added destinations and perks if you opt for 12 or 14 nights). Breakfast is included with some of the hotels (or all hotels in the 4* package) as well as dinners with selected tours/ destinations. Also included are a 7 day rail pass as well as a private half-day guided tour in Matsumoto.
This is a fantastic all-in-one deal with everything you need to get you off to a flying start in stunning Japan, rarely do we see a package with all these added extras included, let alone at this amazing price. There are loads of dates available too - even during the magical Cherry Blossom season!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2021 - 31. Jan. 2022
£2886 / 2 = £1443*pp
Upgrade to 4*hotels / longer durations during the booking process:
Longer durations include visits to extra locations.
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free and gives you access to all their offers!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7, 9, 12 or 14 nights
- Example date: 14th June 2021
- Provided by Voyage Prive
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham & Bristol
- 3* Tokyo hotel, the b akasaka-mitsuke, 4/5 on TripAdvisor - room only
- 3* Kawaguchiko hotel, Hotel Mystays Fuji Onsen Resort, 4/5 on TripAdvisor - B&B
- 3* Matsumoto hotel, Hotel Premier Cabin, 4/5 on TripAdvisor - B&B
- 3* Kyoto hotel, Hotel Tsugu, 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor - room only
- For 4* hotels, check out the Voyage Prive site
- All 4* hotels will include breakfast
- Board basis – meals provided as per itinerary
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Return airport transfers included
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Voyage Prive package £2886 / 2 = £1443*pp
Itinerary (7 nights)
- Day 1: Fly from the UK and land in Tokyo, transfer to the hotel
- Days 2 - 4: Tokyo
- Day 5: Kawaguchiko - Mount Fuji
- Day 6: Matsumoto
- Days 7 & 8: Kyoto
- Day 9: Fly home from Kyoto
12 / 14 night trips include stops in Kanazawa and Okayama
During your time in one of the most unique cities in the world, you will have free time for a number of days to explore this wonderful metropolis. There are a number of suggested tours and activities available for you to partake in during your time here. Whilst in Tokyo, you'll be staying at the b akasaka-mitsuke hotel, a stylish property within easy reach of the city centre.
After Tokyo, its a hop of one of Japan's famous trains to the foot of Mt Fuji and Kawaguchiko. Check into the Hotel Mystays Fuji Onsen Resort before heading out and exploring the local area that is so iconic to Japan. The hotel has a wonderful indoor swimming pool with uninterrupted views of Mt Fuji!
About 2.5 hours by train, Matsumoto is a region surrounded by dramatic mountain landscapes. After checking in to the hotel you will embark on a private half-day guided tour in, exploring the castles and historical districts. Your hotel is a cosy accommodation that makes the most of the spectacular views.
Last but, by no means least, it's the stunning Kyoto. Hop on the express train and enter this magical area that is a 'must see' when visiting Japan. Home of the famous Bamboo Forest, you'll have plenty of free time to explore the area. Your hotel infuses traditional Japanese decor with a modern flair.